Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Changing the Pace

I decided to change the idea of my blog from the general life of my family to "a day in the life of being married to a coach." Over the past four years I have really tried to decipher the mind of my husband, a basketball coach.I have come to realize that I will never understand how my husband's brain is wired... especially since i do not come from a "sports background." I have had a much harder time understanding with the differences in the way we think. I know that i am not the ONLY coach's wife out there... so I am going to write about the daily life and my love for a basketball coach for anyone that may feel the way I do. I want to be able to look back over the years and see the time traveling, the laughter, and the frustrations... because that is what makes our life so interesting and so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment