Thursday, January 26, 2012

Updates

Its been a while since i have been on here! Several big things have happened - first, I passed my series 7! It didn't take long to get my materials in to start studying for my series 66 - i will be taking that test March 6th! Yikes! I am hoping that i will pass this test the first time. It took me two attempts before i passed my 7.
Crandall is in District games now. They have a chance to tie for first place if they win the rest of their games.. which is predicted to be fairly easy to do. So i hope that goes well for them. :) Casey and I will be going to see the High School State Championships in Austin again in March - we are excited to go for the 2nd year. And we get to go shopping!! It is the one time of the year that we get to go splurge :)
Tyler has had the flu all week - he has stayed home all week with me while i worked at home. It has been quite the messy situation. I feel so bad for him - he is so helpless. :(
Well it is about time for me to go to bed. I'll write more frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment