Monday, November 14, 2011

New Day

I decided to start my first blog. I tend to have a lot to say - and to write it down seemed like a pretty good idea.
Currently, Casey and I are living in Seagoville, Texas. We live in a three bedroom apartment and i spend all of my time here, working from home. I work for Feliciano Financial Group as a Sales Assistant - working on my series 7 license is the top of my priority list, and then will come my 66 license. This will allow me to make recommendations to clients regarding their financial portfolios - just one step closer to being a financial advisor.
Tyler will be turning 4 in December. I can't believe how fast time has flown by. He amazes me with what he says (good or bad) - he is just like a sponge that i can't seem to ring out - he just keeps absorbing everything about life. He makes me so proud. I fall more in love with my little baby every day that passes by. He is becoming a little boy - a day i never thought would come.
Casey just started his second season as Crandall High School's basketball coach. He is the 1st assistant to varsity and the head JV coach. So far things are going ok - of course there is drama in any job you have, but overall, things are going alright!
I find everyday how much i appreciate and love my life. My family is the most important thing to me and without them, i would never be who I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment